Anyway, I was able to accomplish several items on my improvement list:
- Added radio to listen to music and Cardinal games while anchored in the cove.
- Added a modesty panel to hide the trash and cooler from back seat view.
- Replaced some crappy electrical connectors that caused my lights to fail
- Added a US ensign flag at the rear.
I wanted to fly a flag, so I bought a US ensign and pole. My intent was to hold it in the navigation light which had a hole for a flag. The problem was it vibrated loose when under way. I could not think of a good way to make a more solid mount without hacking up the light, so I mounted a flag holder behind the rear seat in the center (no picture). I couldn't mount it further back or off to the port side due to my cover, which then wouldn't fit.
Finally, I had to replace some female disconnect connectors on my wiring. The cheap connectors did not maintain tension on the male connector and came loose or fell off. This affected my lighting which didn't work one day. I have a few more to replace where my wiring connects to the fuse panel. It's a real pain to work under the dash and front deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment