Malahini Design

Malahini Design

Monday, January 21, 2013

January Cruising

We were at our condo at Lake of the Ozarks this weekend for the first time since mid-November.  I checked out the lift and boat and all was well.  Since I had left the battery in the boat I wanted to charge it to ensure it didn't freeze. (A discharged battery will freeze and be destroyed.)   It turned out to be a warm day and actually hit the mid-60's but was very windy, creating white caps and lots of chop.  However, around 3:00 the wind died down and I could not resist the warm weather and deserted lake. I had to take a cruise.   With a couple of friends, we fired it up and took a cruise.  The video is from an iPhone held upright so the picture is tall and thin. 

Here we are leaving the dock.

Out on the lake. It was sunny and warm and no other boats, except for a few fishermen.
Here is the video of a portion of the cruise.
The weather turned nasty that night and it is now 22 degrees.  One day is better than none.


3 comments:

  1. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've book-marked it for later!

    my website ... thermal inspections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could
    also make comment due to this good post.



    my webpage :: More information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually when someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

    Have a look at my website ... More information

    ReplyDelete