Malahini Design

Malahini Design

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not much is happening

Things are moving slowly.  We've had to move our son from Iowa to Seattle.  We've spent a weekend at the our lake condo and this weekend is our daughter's wedding in Hood River, OR.  On top of that, I follow the wedding with an all week business trip to Las Vegas. I know, you think: rough life.  Actually, it is our company's user meeting (it is a large software company) and I spend the entire week in the convention part of the hotel.  Not really very exciting.

Anyway, not much has happened on the boat.  I have the entire hull coated with resin, so I am almost at the sanding and bottom painting stage.  I cut and shaped the skeg.  I want to cover the skeg with fiberglass to help protect it from damage.   Then I can mount it and paint the bottom.   I should have pictures of that on my next post, but that probably won't happen until mid-May. 

I hope to flip the boat by Memorial Day, but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment